NOVA to VIR ride share

simpsonf

I'm planning on going Monday from Richmond. Currently, I had planned to leave early that morning, but, might decide to leave the night before.

Call me if you think we might work something out.
Fred
804 497 9407

Glockem

I am leaving from Manassas on Sunday for the event on Monday. Are you riding Sunday and Monday?

simpsonf

I'll be riding Monday. I couldn't get a spot on Saturday or Sunday; I waited too long. Plus, I think I like the North course better.
Fred

physicistkev

Control Rider
I am going down on Saturday am (10 or 11) from the Cascades/Reston area. I have a spot on my trailer for one bike. I will be coming back on Monday after the day is done, riding Sunday and Monday. If some one needs a lift let me know via pm.

Kevin

physicistkev

Control Rider
Sure thing Tanner. Since I will be riding on Sunday I will move over to North when the riding is done. I will try to be over by the bathrooms. To the right as you enter the pits. I think I will be in my Tan Silverado but I may take the blue Tahoe you saw at Summit. For now it looks like I will be camping, got a nice 6 man tent from a buddy. If the weather really goes south then I will be sleeping in the vehicle. I am trying to see where Troy is going to be since I just found out he is going. When are you gonna get there? If it's before 5pm we will all still be over at South. They don't let us over until after 5pm.