Ok I think I am little Crazy...

Burnall4

Just got together with my riding buddies and we flushed out a tentative schedule for this season.

We have 15 definitive dates, and 10 back up dates. When I say dates i mean from one day to a whole weekends. We are going every where from Barber to Thunderbolt. Granted we are going to run with three different organizations, but the majority are with Nesba, woot woot! I can't wait!:adore:

P.S. i am trying to sneak in 5 more dates. My Last summer of freedom before i re-enter the real world :banghead:

rk97

lol - well enjoy that 6 month window after graduation where you don't have to pay student loan. That should allow a good 2010 season, no?

and if you consolidate/refinance those loans, you might actually get a really low interest rate.

Burnall4

I am not really worried that much about the loans, I have a fixed interest rate at 4% (how do you like that creative financing, the Fed could have probably used my talents :p ) and I only have 1 full year of loans. The first year I paid for out of my pocket with savings. Anyway, this is going to be a great 09/10 season!