Old member New Forum, where is errrbody

cbrmarc

It's been a long time. I hope to squeeze into my leathers in the spring of 2009. Damn, do I start in the B class or what??? Where's the CR forum...shoot, I'm lost...:dunno:

sv81

What up donkey...I just got back on here to. It's all different. No more CBRSean now its sv81.

sv81

I went to the BBS awhile ago and it was all different and had to reregister! Sold the DUC 800...no bikes right now.

NoBull

There's a couple of fools I haven't seen in a while.....

New skin, but same old, same old...

Hope to see you guys out there next year. It's been too long.

cbrmarc

lol, there's 3 asses i'd like to touch in your avatar.:saythat: what' sup man? very long time bro. haven't seen you since 05. can't wait for 09. i'm looking to pick up a 600. i don't want to bitch out my 08 1000RR

sv81

What up Finn. Long time no talk. I probably wont be back there next season...next year I am going for the commercial helicopter license. Looking for a return in 2011!!!!

sv81

cbrmarc;28516 wrote: lol, there's 3 asses i'd like to touch in your avatar.:saythat: what' sup man? very long time bro. haven't seen you since 05. can't wait for 09. i'm looking to pick up a 600. i don't want to bitch out my 08 1000RR
You my friend have had more bikes since I have known you than Honda itself!!!

cbrmarc

sv81;28530 wrote: What up Finn. Long time no talk. I probably wont be back there next season...next year I am going for the commercial helicopter license. Looking for a return in 2011!!!!
2011 :notsure:...what are you going to provide aerial footage for nesba with your helicopter license?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Not sure if we ever met, but I bought a penske shock from you a few years back for my 600RR.

I pimped out my 08 1000RR, it works very well on the track :D

cbrmarc

slow_honda;28547 wrote: Not sure if we ever met, but I bought a penske shock from you a few years back for my 600RR.

I pimped out my 08 1000RR, it works very well on the track :D
Yeah, I remember. Let's see some pics...

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
If you mean the 1000RR here's a pic from Barber. Still trying to get comfortable with the extra 60 ponies she puts down :wow:

KIT_3163.jpg

cbrmarc

Yeah that bike is a beast, i love mine but not sure if i love it enough to track it out...yeah, no.