Oops B group

badboybill

Rider is fine
IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

snikwad

dude, i rode through the oil after the yellow flag. didnt even realize it till i saw the sawdust or whatever on the next session.
I saw you walking away tho, so im assuming youre ok, just maybe a lil sore right?

Twiztedjester55

snikwad;15673 wrote: dude, i rode through the oil after the yellow flag. didnt even realize it till i saw the sawdust or whatever on the next session.
I saw you walking away tho, so im assuming youre ok, just maybe a lil sore right?
the oil was from a wreck on the 14th, that pic is from the 13th

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
is that T5?? initially, how did ya end up in the inside field....or is it just the angle of the photo?

Dave561

Control Rider
Yeah that's T5 shot from T6. He's on the outside. I must admit the olympics had a better mat routine but not too bad for an old guy :)

ftlbs

Us old guy's have to use the bathroom frequently. I just need to get outa the gas sooner before a rest stop. i have to admit when I first saw the picture I couldn't recall the out house being any where near the turn. Maybe it's a second generation air fence. Either way I'm glad I didn't end up in it.

aowens2

What track is this again? I can't believe they would put that shithouse that close to the track? I wanna look at how thats setup, I will probably never ride there, but very curious.

TwoTyres

Its Summit Main WV.
The pic is misleading, the portopotty isn't close to the track, its in the infield where the corner worker is.