Open Trailer for Sale $300.00

Katie785

Used open trailer for sale. Many of you have seen it. I'll take pics tonight. With having/getting a van we don't have use for it. I used it with my Audi TT to pull my bike, EZup etc and never had any issues. It's got average wear for a track hauler. It's in Milton, DE now, but we can tow it to any upcoming MA/NE WERA event.

Drewbie

Some Info.

5X8 landscape trailer with no gate. Has a box on the front for stuff and plywood down over the floor. Includes a spare tire/wheel. Tows great never had any problems. Wheel bearings get re-greased twice a season.

Katie785

Im sorry guys, i've been so busy! I took pics last Sat. I just need to get them off the camera and up. I'll try to do it tonight.

Blaise

Katie/Drew, if the trailer has a title make sure you mention it and post it on Craigslist and such. 99% of these things don't have a title which would make yours a VERY easy sell in PA if it does.

Katie785

It's registered in NC.. not sure if it has a title.. Drew has claimed use of the aircard and will be on here as soon as I'm done uploading some things. he's finally getting some pics up :)

Drewbie

Finally! Pictures. Katie is correct. It does have a title and trailer tag registered in NC. After looking at the trailer the box on it is pretty beat up but usable (cracked/broken) at the back of the box, and the board needs two new carriage bolts installed to hold the back down ( I will do this if purchased). We used it to move to DE from PA two months ago and it worked perfect.

If you dont like the price make me an offer.