Over the max weight on a TT-R110E?

Canali

I just picked up a 2009 Yamaha TT-R110E and then realzied the max rider weight according to the owners manual is 132 lbs. Am I gonna mess anything up by riding on it with up to 200 lbs? I don't think the susepnsion has any adjustability? Yamaha does list "heavy duty" shock and fork springs as accessories on their site, think I should get them? Thanks.

slowpoke

chriscanali;151678 wrote: I just picked up a 2009 Yamaha TT-R110E and then realzied the max rider weight according to the owners manual is 132 lbs. Am I gonna mess anything up by riding on it with up to 200 lbs? I don't think the susepnsion has any adjustability? Yamaha does list "heavy duty" shock and fork springs as accessories on their site, think I should get them? Thanks.
it will probably run wide on corner exits:D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Pretty sure I exceed the weight limit on a 50 but that didn't keep me from high siding it. Unless you plan to jump it I wouldn't be too concerned

chaveezy

What do you plan on doing with it? We ride around on 50's all the time, getting them sideways and wheeling them is a lot of fun!

If it's a pit bike, you're fine!

slowpoke

slow_honda;151694 wrote: Pretty sure I exceed the weight limit on a 50 but that didn't keep me from high siding it. Unless you plan to jump it I wouldn't be too concerned
Dave would know since he exceeds the weight limit on almost everything he rides:poorguy:

mattf

6'4" and I wail around the pits on a TTR50. Drags pegs like a mofo, but the back tire rubs the hell out of the fender over bumps!