P.C. will be at VIR

Lonewrench

Just wanted to reasure everyone that Jerry,and I will be at VIR for both days and expect great weather and a fun time. Tuesday the 15th of October will be the cut off for special orders.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Any one going from the northern va area? Or coming through here on the way to VIR? I may have some suspension parts for you to deliver to Chuckerooo. PM me if you can.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Muah ah ah ah ah.

Sold the zx6r last Feb. Sat quietly waiting for something to show up... ie, waiting for something my cheap ass would spend money on. Found it. I picked it up on Monday. Probably wont be at the track until spring '14. Some minor details to work on.... and making it ORANGE

Woah woah woah When did this happen --> tomseviltwin Control Rider

The last time I saw you, you had tried to increase your cornering capability by using the top of your head?

Goldie

Damn I just saw this... Chucky and Jerry, will you have any Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas SC2 (Rear) 180/60 with you? I'm in need sir. Thank you.

Ruhe52

Doubt it and pretty short notice I will point this out to him AM if he does not see it before then. Maybe he can pull a rabbit out of his butt :D