Paging Motomoon?

twowheels12

:doh: I sent a PM request for some tires to Motomoon thinking PM's would be sent via email( I like the new forum!). I signed up late for Beaver this weekend and have a couple questions. Do you all think I should spam him by sending an actual email?

I may be in the market for:

Front 120/70 x 17
Rear 190/50 x 17

Other questions I have are: Does he carry these in stock? Does he install them on site? Are they a good price?:saythat: (last one is a joke)

Ok I'm done. Thanks in advance.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Chris was swamped today, so he may not have had time to reply.

He stocks those tires, and he does install them on site? As to the price, you know the answer there!

We'll see you there!

Surfinglbi23

I sent him an email yesterday to Parts@Nesba ... I assume he is just busy, so I hope he throws another DCIII 180 on the truck for me and I will see him Friday morning!

Motomoon

Busy day. I should have everyone emails answered from yesterday and today in realation to the upcoming events this weekend

I have a ton of pre-orders and should have enuff extras to go around

2wheels, I have the Diablo Corsa3 that should fit your needs.

I am open all days at 7 pm and if you bring me your wheels I will mount up your tires for you

The Chad

Control Rider
Motomoon;2006 wrote: I am open all days at 7 pm and if you bring me your wheels I will mount up your tires for you
What chris ment to say was, he is open at 7AM for all of your tire and vending needs.