Penske Motorcycle Shock Seminar

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
I've got the flu and I wasn't able to post up comments from this when I should have.

If you are considering this...it is well worth it! If you've been racing or have read through the websites you know the name Mike Himmelsbach, it was a pleasure to meet him and he did a great job of keeping the focus on the motorcycle. If you've seen the Penske rig at the WERA races, chances are you've seen or met Shane, who offered his comments throughout the class and lead a group of use, along with Penske technician Matt, through the hands-on portion of the class. The lecture/discussion portion of the class was well thought and well-presented. Ryan, a Penske engineer was extremely successful in presenting the material for the motorcycle enthusiast. The informal nature of the lecture actually served its purpose and allowed anyone to ask very pointed questions and fully understand the concepts and hardware being explored.

In my case I had very clear goals in mind and found that by the end of the day I was able to say that I'd satisfied all of them. Consider why you are attending this seminar and be sure that you can articulate your needs. The instructors are more than willing to give you all the information they have and help you come away with the information you feel you require.

PM me if you want more and/or more specific information.