Pirelli in 09?

JDog

I was making my web site rounds this morning and noticed an article at RRW related to Pirelli distribution agreements in '09. Check it out here... http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=35286

Later in the article they go on to list track day organizations that are "authorized " to distribute Pirelli, other familiar names are there but no NESBA? :rtfm:

Will we still have Pirelli in 09? Am I just being paranoid? "we" should be on that list!

-J

jimgl3

working with a pile of lawyers every day (Ben jump in here anytime) i can't help but notice that it says "include". it does not say only or exclusive or anything like that. hell, chances are they paid to get mentioned on that list. i recently asked why speed channel doesn't ever cover stuff like WERA or CCS races. i was told in no uncertain terms that it was because they arent willing to pay to be on speed. i always thought advertising was sold to pay for t.v.

stow

jimgl3;31447 wrote: working with a pile of lawyers every day (Ben jump in here anytime) i can't help but notice that it says "include". it does not say only or exclusive or anything like that. hell, chances are they paid to get mentioned on that list. i recently asked why speed channel doesn't ever cover stuff like WERA or CCS races. i was told in no uncertain terms that it was because they arent willing to pay to be on speed. i always thought advertising was sold to pay for t.v.
Now be honest, you are pulling for the Bridgestone sponsorship.

LMsports

This press release was specifically aimed at the east coast race tire distributor and their sub distributors. There was an earlier press release for the Midwest distributor and subs. These press releases are primarily aimed at those companies that are providing trackside Pirelli support for races in those areas.