Pitt Race - 6/18 - 6/19

JakeSizzle

First time going to this track. I've done both SP and both NJMP tracks a number of times.

Anything new/interesting/unique about Pitt Race full course? Looks like some sweet elevation changes and some blind apex turns (like turn 5 on NJMP Lighting)!

Looking forward to riding with N2 again. The weather will hopefully be better in June than the SP Main double-header :confused:

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
PittRace is my favorite track in the NE and once they get the bumps sorted on the north course it will most likely go to the top East Coast track for me. Elevation change is nothing like any other track on the east coast. The member base that travels there are some of the best people. We just did an entire day in the rain and 2/3 day dry but only had maybe 2 red flags all weekend......Go figure.

Bring something to tie down your canopy. PittRace eats EZ-Ups.

mpusch

Micah
PittRace is my favorite track in the NE and once they get the bumps sorted on the north course it will most likely go to the top East Coast track for me. Elevation change is nothing like any other track on the east coast. The member base that travels there are some of the best people. We just did an entire day in the rain and 2/3 day dry but only had maybe 2 red flags all weekend......Go figure.

Bring something to tie down your canopy. PittRace eats EZ-Ups.

Made my contribution to that small number :D

Will be in for both days! Love this track.

JakeSizzle

Thanks for the input John! Looking forward to the track, though the 4 hour drive doesn't sound fun (NJMP is 2.5 hours away, SP is only 1.5 hours from me :like: ).

I heard to keep suspension settings softer than usual. any validity to that?

Gosh, flying canopies are the nightmares from my previous track days. I remember a small dog was attached to someones un-staked tent at NJMP one time. That was a sad afternoon :(

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Well worth the drive. I'm similar drive times to those tracks as well and I'd drive past both of them if I had to in order to go to PittRace.