Pitt Race Air Fence

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
We are going to need some help this weekend setting up the Air Fence, who's getting to the track early to assist setting up the Air Fence? The Gates will be open at 6pm for us and we could use some help strapping down the air fence. So, who's up for helping??

Thank you in advance!!

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I be there when the gates open. Where should I go when I get there to help ?

R1Baby

Control Rider
We can meet where we do our riders meeting in the morning, Emerson, Shiloh, and myself should be there. I have a Brown Ford dually pick & toy hauler. I also will have my green N2 staff shirt on. Thanks for the help.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I'll be there between 6 and 7 and should be able to help. What turns are you putting the fence up in, I don't want to have to mountain bike out of that valley in the new section unless we are working down there. Randy, you are not allowed to break my Mt Bike.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I have a bit of a rib injury so can't do any real heavy lifting, but would be happy to either supervise or drink a beer and amuse others while they're working......

ekraft84

Thank you to everyone who setup the air fence, along with N2 for raising the money for the air fence in the first place. Having seen several people go into the guardrail on the back straight over the years, I can't convey how nice that is to have protection there.

The previous track manager at PIRC had talked a couple years ago about moving that guardrail back at some point. Curious if that is still an option. Also noticed the air fence in the new section, where someone had said if the track goes solely to running the full course, that guardrail could be moved back as well. Fingers crossed on both fronts there.

In any event, thanks again. Had a great time this weekend.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Eddy,

You didn't notice that the guardrail in old turn 9 & 10 has been moved back 25-30 feet!! It's a big improvement!!

Thanks for coming out and we'll see you at the next one!

Todd

ekraft84

Eddy,

You didn't notice that the guardrail in old turn 9 & 10 has been moved back 25-30 feet!! It's a big improvement!!

Thanks for coming out and we'll see you at the next one!

Todd

I only noticed the air fence when I was off the bike, atop the garage. Not on-track, so you're right - it must have been moved! Awesome. My mistake.

I love this place. One of the few facilities continually improving and investing into the track.

Thanks Todd.

R1Baby

Control Rider
Pitt Race did a fantastic job pushing the fence back. Nice to see the improvements when we set up the air fence. This place has really changed for the better. Still my favorite track.