Pitt Race Full Question

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Question: I would really like to do Pitt Full, but I have an issue. My dog, who normally says at home with family, needs to be with me that weekend (family is on a work trip that weekend :( ). The issue here is that the dog now has a heart condition, and can't get over heated, as she has come to track days in the past with no issues. I just don't want her to get too hot, as she can't take it like she used to. So is there someone who would be willing to let my 9 yr old Boston Terrier hang out in AC trailer during the day? She is generally good with other dogs, as long as the other dog is also chill.

I very much dislike kennels, so I would basically not do the weekend if it came to that.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Hey there, I am still working out that weekend as far as travel plans. My goal is to do both days but I have to make sure I get my family schedule sorted first. Anyway, if I am there for both days you are more than welcome to hang out in my trailer. It's a small 6x12 but has A/C and would at least keep the dog out of the heat.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
To make things easier, send us a PM with your contact info. That way we can sync up when we get to the track.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I don't have your contact info either, but you know what my setup looks like. Consider me a 3rd option if needed, just stop by.