PITT RACE was fun!

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Had a blast.... Again, with the N2 crew. Huge shout out to Emerson and Shiloh for letting me to use their generator! I was not aware that there was limited power there.
Also thank you to the control rider(s) on the GSX R helping me out on the last session. I'm not sure your name, but thank you!

It was my first time there this weekend, in intermediate group. Although I did not hit my goal I did still clock a 2:01:85. I was only able to time and film one session, it was last session on Sunday. But if anyone would like the link for the video here it is.

See you all at NCM!

-Bryant
04 GSXR 600 #25

tdelegram

Control Rider
Bryant,

It was good meeting and riding with you. PM me you email address and I'll send you links to Saturday and Sunday's sessions I filmed.

Tom

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Tom[/QUOTE]
Glad you had a good weekend!! I look forward to seeing there next season!!

Who took photos at PITT? I saw one guy on sunday but we never met him in riders meeting.

murph146

Control Rider
Had a blast.... Again, with the N2 crew. Huge shout out to Emerson and Shiloh for letting me to use their generator! I was not aware that there was limited power there.
Also thank you to the control rider(s) on the GSX R helping me out on the last session. I'm not sure your name, but thank you!

It was my first time there this weekend, in intermediate group. Although I did not hit my goal I did still clock a 2:01:85. I was only able to time and film one session, it was last session on Sunday. But if anyone would like the link for the video here it is.

See you all at NCM!

-Bryant
04 GSXR 600 #25
Bryant just watched your your video! Looks great and your speed is there just work on carrying that speed through the corner. I hope everyone watches this and sees all the available free track space later in the afternoons on Sunday and rethinks leaving early! I had a blast riding with you that session, funny thing I was trying to hook up with you all day(I was the guy helping with the chain adjustment in the morning) you know us 04 gixxers have to stick together. Catch you at the track soon- murph