Place to get numbers?

PJZOCC624

check your local bike shops, especially ones that cater to dirtbike/motoxrs. also try:

dcdecals.net Dean can hook you up with some #s and # plates, I bet.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
It all depends on how nice you want them to look. I started track days making my own numbers from sheet vinyl that I bought from an arts and crafts store. Print out a number on the computer, trace it on the back of the vinyl and cut it out. Worked great. Now I've got a local flea market that has a vinyl shop that does all my work including sponsor stickers. If you're anywhere local to Baltimore I could let you know where to go.

rk97

Dean @ dcdecals.net gets stuff done fast and cheap.

IIRC, 3 numbers (two 6" sets for the tail and one 5" set for the nose) plus "BROWNS" on both sides of my lower fairing cost me $22.

it was so much less than I expected, I bought a second set of everything in another color.

dean

Insaneman1731;36011 wrote: Was wondering what were some good places to get numbers for my bike, thanks.
Send me an email with what you are looking for. We will get your numbers ad bike looking good and much better than Office Depot for almost the same price. Look forward to hearing from you.