Places To Stay At Beaver Run

Kevmo

sorry not sure where to put this... but looking for a place to stay up at beaver run...

there will be like 4-5 of us... was planning to get 2 rooms... or just one big azz suite to save some money...

anyone know where a good place would be?.. not to expensive but not ghetto..

thanks in advance!

NoBull

Holiday Inn 5 minutes down the road in Beaver Falls. Not the cheapest option, but it's a real nice hotel with a pool.

TwoTyres

The super 8 is nice, just opened this year. it is $80 per night and you can get a cot for the 3rd person. The holiday inn was ok but it was $104 a night.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yeah, the Holiday Inn is pricey. Look for places in Cranberry, it's one more exit east on the turnpike. Lots of options there, and lots of restaurants, too. About 20 mins from the track.

Andymax

Also, no tulls on the turnpike between Cranberry and Beaver Falls/Rt 18. Cranberry has all options between Red Roof Inn and Marriott. If you stay closer to the track be careful of the motels nearby....some are really shady. Couple are nice, but I dont know the names.

If you need any restaurant suggestions, you can PM me. I live in Cranberry...

TwoTyres

yes, there is a shopping complex only a few miles from the track. last time i was the i had to go and buy a sleeping bag because it was getting cold at night. its just up the road from the sheetz.

Rogue.

Good... I'm known to get hungry at 4am when I'm not getting any sleep the night before a TD

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
You got to eat at the Pamanti Bros (sp?) They have a crazy slop all the crap they have in the back kitchen on 2 slices of bread sandwich

Andymax

slow_honda;17918 wrote: You got to eat at the Pamanti Bros (sp?) They have a crazy slop all the crap they have in the back kitchen on 2 slices of bread sandwich
Primanti Bros.!! From the turnpike cranberry exit, follow Rt 19 North to the 2nd light, and turn left on Freedom Rd. Go about 1/4 mile...its on the right, in front of the Hampton Inn.

Also, I agree that Guiseppe's is REALLY good, but somewhat pricey.

Rogue.

slow_honda;17918 wrote: You got to eat at the Pamanti Bros (sp?) They have a crazy slop all the crap they have in the back kitchen on 2 slices of bread sandwich
I'll take your word... doesn't sound too appetizing

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Maybe it's a guy thing. :dunno: But you got to drown it in the hot sauce they have as well. If I can make it out, we're going to have to stop there again. :D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Then there's Oram's...the bakery down on 18, east of the track, into small town, can't remember the name. Biggest damn sticky buns I've ever seen!

Kevmo

slow_honda;17985 wrote: Maybe it's a guy thing. :dunno: But you got to drown it in the hot sauce they have as well. If I can make it out, we're going to have to stop there again. :D
must be a asian thing :wow::wow:

jpj

:agree:Holiday Inn closest to the track is expensive, but only five minutes to the track. "Guspies" or however you spell it !!! Excellent.