popped my cherry at Beaver Run

Gixxburgh

Beaver Run this past weekend was my first track day and it was even better than I thought it would be. For starters the NESBA staff was extremely helpful and insightful. The good old three to one approach is very helpful when teaching and helping someone without discouraging them. I appreciate all the time they took to explain things. Then there was the members in the paddock themselves. A great group of people willing to help at the drop of a hat or bike! I lost it in carousel turn and about a dozen people came over to see if I was OK or needed any help getting my bike ready to go back on the track,(by the way if someone caught the wreck on their GO-Pro, I would love to see it!). All around a great experience! I am going to heal up and shoot for another track day in August! Thanks NESBA :adore:

BigBird

Welcome!

Crashing sucks, but it just add "flavor" to the riding experience...or at least that's what I try to tell myself

Hope to see you out there!

Fastguy

Nothing wrong with a popped cherry. :dunno:

Unplanned dismounts are the least appealing aspects of this hobby.

Get well and hope to see you out there soon!

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
if your the guy with the white gsx-r who ended up in the middle of the track on 10. some on did get it on tape its already on the forum.