Possible New Member :)

Hey guys,

I'm attending my first NESBA event July 17th at VIR-Patriot Course. I will be in the Beginner group getting a feel for the track environment. Look forward to riding with everyone.

Please feel free to share your track day wisdom with me.

ontheR6

Welcome to the playground!!!
I promise u that u won't forget ur first day ever!! it will be awesome! u'll love every min of it!!
except packing and unpacking!
u'll meet the nicest & coolest people here, if ever u need help u'll find plenty of people eager to help.
Make use of the Control Riders (orange shirts) they will be guide u from a crawl to flight!

Have fun at VIR!!!

beac83

Welcome!

You are about to have more fun than should be allowed with clothes on. Seriously, after 3 sessions, you will be wearing an ear-to-ear grin, that will take 3-5 days to wear off.

Listen to what they say in the Riders' and Beginner's meetings, and don't be afraid to talk to a CR about what they see and recommend.

Above all, Enjoy!

Guys, thanks for an incredible time at VIR this past weekend. I must say the event was run extremely well, everyone was very nice and willing to help eachother. I look forward to seeing you guys back there in late August.

splicer4u2

If you ever want to rideshare somewhere let me know. I am just across the mountain in Harrisonburg. Welcome to the addiction!!!!

""Possible" New Member" turned NEWEST NESBA member! ;)

Had a blast at VIR~Patriot even though it rained. The event was Very well run and everyone was willing to help anyone! Glad to be apart of this organization :D

Can't wait for VIR SSN later this month!