Possible used suit loan for Barber this Sat.. Please help if able..

So my friend messed up his suit at the last minute. He is in the process of repairing it tomorrow. This will be his first track day event ever and I wanted to show him how awesome riding in the track is vs riding in the street. (plus it would be a good addition to have as a track day buddy). If you have a spare suit size 42 (preferably old and used) or close to it that you can spare in the event he was not successfull in repairing his suit please let me know. It would greatly be appreciated. See you guys at Barber and hope everyone a safe trip...

Alex

matt2212

I should be lower level along the fence

Gray 2500 Chevrolet white trailer

I'll be there Friday night stop on by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt2212;293841 wrote: I should be lower level along the fence

Gray 2500 Chevrolet white trailer

I'll be there Friday night stop on by

Will do. Should be there round 7 PM coming from Ft. Campbell, KY. Thanks again..

Matt sorry I never stopped by to thank you for trying to help my buddy. I stayed only Sat and it got hectic and busy. His suit passed tech and was able to ride. Thanks for the offer and we appreciate it. Next time you are in Barber when Im there, I ll make sure I come by and personally say thanks.

matt2212

Possible used suit loan for Barber this Sat.. Please help if able..

milspecryderzmcprez;293964 wrote: Matt sorry I never stopped by to thank you for trying to help my buddy. I stayed only Sat and it got hectic and busy. His suit passed tech and was able to ride. Thanks for the offer and we appreciate it. Next time you are in Barber when Im there, I ll make sure I come by and personally say thanks.
Glad I could help, see you next time