Problems at VIR North...

junglelogic

There was this guy that passed me... Just kidding... NESBA kicks ass! You guys are the best, and hope to see everyone next season (unless anyone wants to play in the snow at Snowshoe or Winterplace this season).

Got a new F-150 with the 6.2 liter last week so I may be moving on up out of the 6x10. Maybe a bigger trailer, or toy hauler coming soon.

bmrboy

New truck !!!! Awesome .... Haven't been skiing In a few years , still have all my equipment , after living in VT. for
23 yrs. have plenty of winter clothes , Killington VT. only 10 minutes away ....

New truck ...... I'm thinking the same actually , those new GMC's are looking pretty snappy ....
much better towing than the Honda .... those long trips to R.A or Barber would be a lot more possible !!

I've got to get down there before I get to old ... oh wait , I am old ..... :dunno:

Steverino

I got my Snowshoe Season pass in the mail the other day! Ready to make some turns! Well after this weekend at Barber anyway.

junglelogic

I've never been out west, but have a real good friend in Wyoming now. I guess I need to visit sometime soon. Living only about 15-20 minutes from Winterplace, I get see a lot of that. Been skiing that hill since about 12 years old. I get up to Snowshoe a couple times a year too. Night and day difference the 1,000 ft. elevation makes.

We should organize a NESBA trip out west sometime. I'll ship some blueberry moonshine I get from the law (or just regular high test) to my friend and have him meet us out there. My skis are a little embarrassing though. I got them new in about 1999. Broke mine about mid season and Rossignol sent me a brand new set. Worked out great because mine got all chewed up that season instructing. Lost interest in skiing, and a lot of other things, but kept going back to it. Shit... Now I'm going to have to buy some new skis!

junglelogic

Mike, I'm down to ride share almost any time. Get with me in January when the 2014 schedule comes out and we will set something up for Barber, or RA. Anything to offset the cost a little would be great... An old man, a few more supplies, and another bike is hardly nothin' with this new 6.2!

It's looking like a new 7x14 trailer right now. I'm just looking for the right price and location.

azan00

Nice post there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. Thanks for sharing.
It is important to choose right one since the first time. Thank you for the tips. Proper care will save money in long term.

bmrboy

junglelogic;293844 wrote: Mike, I'm down to ride share almost any time. Get with me in January when the 2014 schedule comes out and we will set something up for Barber, or RA. Anything to offset the cost a little would be great... An old man, a few more supplies, and another bike is hardly nothin' with this new 6.2!

It's looking like a new 7x14 trailer right now. I'm just looking for the right price and location.

That's a sure thing ... late spring , early summer ... R.A. Barber ..... got room for my hum-around ..... :D