Quick question regarding membership sign up

Rydell

Hey folks, I did send this question in, however, given the time constraint I wanted to post here too if anyone knows. I'm trying to make it to the July 4th weekend event at VIR but I'm not currently a member with Nesba. Looks like the membership form is a snail mail type deal, and I wouldn't get a membership in time for this weekend. Is there some sort of electronic registration I could do if I provide my Visa?

Thanks. :D

beac83

Membership is done on-line, and takes less than a minute.

1) Go to www.nesba.com.
2) Click on "Create an Account" in the upper right corner of the page.
3) Follow the page and fill in the info to create a NESBA account (This is different than the Forum login)

4. Now go back to www.nesba.com, and click on "My Account" in the upper right corner.
5) Login and select "Member Registration" on the Left.
6) Purchase Membership.

Congratulations, you are now a NESBA member!

To buy the day, stay in "My Account", and choose Event Registration.

From there, you can register for the VIR day.

It should all be pretty fast, like minutes or so.

Welcome to NESBA!

Rydell

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. One last question, looks like I already registered, but also looks like I clicked beginner / Intro. Could I get this changed to Intermediate? I believe I registered a few months ago with little track experience. Ive since had several track days and a racing school. Thanks again.

BigBird

Rydell;137100 wrote: Awesome, thanks for the quick response. One last question, looks like I already registered, but also looks like I clicked beginner / Intro. Could I get this changed to Intermediate? I believe I registered a few months ago with little track experience. Ive since had several track days and a racing school. Thanks again.
too late to change, i believe. talk to the :cr: in the 1st couple sessions and they'll let you know if ur :i: material

Rydell

That's fine. As long as I don't lose out on track time. I was looking at the schedule and looks like there's some classroom stuff for beginner groups. Is this mandatory? Would I be better off re-signing up as intermediate? Like I said, just concerned I'll miss out on track time if I'm in beginner. Thanks guys.

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
You won't miss any track time. Sometimes they do extra rider meetings for beginners to ask additional questions or get specific track advice. They get you on track well in time for your first session though.

gkotlin

Rydell;137226 wrote: That's fine. As long as I don't lose out on track time. I was looking at the schedule and looks like there's some classroom stuff for beginner groups. Is this mandatory? Would I be better off re-signing up as intermediate? Like I said, just concerned I'll miss out on track time if I'm in beginner. Thanks guys.
You won't miss out on any track time. All the groups are scheduled to have the same amount of track time. The classroom session is mandatory. You would be better off doing the beginner group and then if your comfortable and looking to move to Intermediate, line up at the front of the quicker pace B group line to be evaluated. It's easy. You will either get bumped or you will be coached and what you can improve upon.