Quick Response @ Beaverun

CHUPA

I just wanna thank Todd, Tom and the other CR's in the midwest for their quick response in policing up my sorry non-responsive butt somewhere in the vicinity of turn 5 and 6. I still have no clue what happened or what caused my wreck but regardless I am good to go. My friends said that all staffs, track, medical and NESBA wasted no time rendering assistance and aid. All I know is that my helmets junk, leathers are thrashed and I have created a new ecosystem on the left side of my bike. Glad I walked away with just a concussion.

Again thanks,

any info on the spill would be appreciated,

Chupa

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Glad to hear you are OK. Yep, good group of people for sure! Safety has always been, and will always continue to be the number 1 priority. Hope you get back out on the track.

bigkaley

Control Rider
Great to hear from you! Hope you're feeling better, and as for the helmet, leathers, etc., well, they did their job and protected your head, skin, ass....... :D

Heal up man! Looking forward to seeing you and Kristen out there again! Take care, and again.... Thank you for your service!:congrats: