Rain gear?

PGood

Looks like my next track event might have some rain coming down. What are some good options on staying dry? Dont really want to drop a lot of $$.

Pascal

Check with Moon - parts@nesba.com - unfortunately I don't believe he is stocking any rain gear. I have a rev-it suit with knee cut-outs that is made to fit over a set of leathers. nice stuff for a very reasonable price. Look at their inventory and see if Moon can order up a set.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I got the Teknic Jet Stream suit and it's a nice piece and only about $35.

http://www.teknicgear.com/catalog.php?styleid=1&pid=81

jtstr_2pc_main.jpg

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I've worn the jacket but not the pants yet. I bought the 3XL size and I'm a big guy to say the least. They are quite heavy vinyl and really keep the heat in. I don't like to have them flap around when wearing them, so the jacket is snug.

Pascal

PGood;19490 wrote: When you say "reasonable price", are you talking over or under $100?
shouldn't be too far from that. Suits like the technic above are made for street riding int he rain. As great as they are, they flap around a lot and will bubble with air. a suit like the Rev-It stays snug. Ask Moon if he can get the suit and what the price is.

rk97

or buy a crappy set of "rain leathers."

I saw a suit on eBay that sold for $75. it was mostly white, with obnoxious colors and designs all over it. Looked like something out of a Japanese cartoon. I almost bought them just to get a laugh during the riders' meeting :)