Rain out

g_debell757

So i'm registered for my first trackday at njmp on sunday 4/30/23. I've been watching the weather closely. I started to improve however they're calling for 80%-90% rain, depending on what forecast you look at. I've read the manual, however I was wondering if we have to show up or will we be notified of the event cancellation? If the event is cancelled what is the best way to transfer to another day? Thanks in advance.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
It's very rare a day is cancelled due to rain, we just run in the rain. The last time I remember a day being canceled at NJ was during Hurricane Sandy. If you have an elite membership, you can cancel up to 8 am the morning of. It's unlikely the event will be canceled.

g_debell757

It's very rare a day is cancelled due to rain, we just run in the rain. The last time I remember a day being canceled at NJ was during Hurricane Sandy. If you have an elite membership, you can cancel up to 8 am the morning of. It's unlikely the event will be canceled.
I only have the basic membership. I do not have rain tires either. Not an expense I'm prepared for. I'll show up ready and make the best of it. I'm sure I will gain knowledge and get some instruction at the least. It looks like it may hold off until noon or shortly after. Who knows they can be wrong. I'm not afraid of the rain. I've ridden dirt bikes in the rain, but these aren't dirt bikes. Thanks for the insight.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Yep. Those will work in all conditions! Use to run them on my R6 and could easily throw down excellent lap times!