Really Nice Cheap Rearsets !!! New $215

lbsaxman

Control Rider
I bought these reasets for my o3 gsxr 750 a couple weeks back and they are really nice for the price , they are pretty adjustable and seem to be made very well .. installation was pretty simple and only took about 1 hr ... for $215 plus 20 bucks shipping i feel they are well worth it ... the only problem i had was they forgot to put directions inside the box so i had to wait a day so they could email them to me and they come from china or korea so it takes about 7 days to receive them ... there response was pretty quick and they also have spare parts ,,, seems pretty good to me ... www.ottimoto.com they also sell them on Ebay ... they kinda look alot like Vortex brand ...

jimgl3

please let me offer you some advise. unless you are intimately familiar with identifying a good strong bolt from a cheap ass one, take the bolts that hold the foot pegs on to the ACE Hardware man and let him tell you if you need some better bolts. the strongest bolts you can buy won't cost you more than a buck or so each and may save your life! you can read on here where some SATO I think it was came w/ some cheap ass bolts and the guy that posted had his snap off on the track! I'll try to find the post for you and link to it.

hope you don't take offense!

here you go:
http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2416&highlight=sato+bolts