Red dates

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
On the main page, the drop down under tracks and events? I don't see it there. is it someplace else, can you post a link?:dunno:

vinnyb123

When you click my account then click event registration you will see all track event dates on left. Some are in red and some are in black. I can't link bra cause it's in my account settings.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Huh. I don't know, mine doesn't display like that. When I go into my account, and click event registration on the left, I get the list of available events with the check boxes below. All that's on the left, in red, are the options in my account: edit my profile, view my events, cancel my events, etc.

R1Baby

Control Rider
I saw that also, several Oct dates, the date font only was red. When I logged into my account, that is how it was displayed. Don't seem to have any effect on signing up. Can't scene shot with my iPad.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Weird. Mine doesn't do that. I'm thinking it doesn't mean anything. You and R1baby must have special computers, LOL. Mine's all black, how boring.

I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you can sign up and the events display under your registered events, all should be fine.