registration problems

hangontight

I registered as a new member on Monday, 8/24/09. The invoice that I received via email says my membership is good from 8/24/08 to 8/24/09. Obviously it should say good from 8/24/09 to 8/24/2010. This wouldn't be a big deal but I'm doing a track day on Saturday and I need to use this invoice as proof of membership because I haven't received my membership card in the mail yet. Can someone help me here? Thanks.

Meat

hangontight;79328 wrote: I registered as a new member on Monday, 8/24/09. The invoice that I received via email says my membership is good from 8/24/08 to 8/24/09. Obviously it should say good from 8/24/09 to 8/24/2010. This wouldn't be a big deal but I'm doing a track day on Saturday and I need to use this invoice as proof of membership because I haven't received my membership card in the mail yet. Can someone help me here? Thanks.
Until someone who actually knows something chimes in, I didn't think you had to show anything other than your photo ID (as in a drivers license) and email confirmation.

I only go to registration with my photo ID and email confirmation....as well as clothes when required.

I didn't get my membership card for a year. There is little doubt it was mailed out, I just never received it, but I also have not needed it to date.

stow

By email confirmation, Meat means the email confirmation you receive when you register for a track event, not membership email confirmation.

sternsi

Control Rider
There is a glitch in the email that shows the wrong dates for some reason. It will be taken care of.

Meat

stow;79484 wrote: By email confirmation, Meat means the email confirmation you receive when you register for a track event, not membership email confirmation.
Oops! Thanks for clearing that up.