Renting leathers. ..Links not working-

Bunny7of9

My friend is trying to rent some leathers so he can try his first track day. He sent an email 6 days ago to the info@nesba but no luck yet. Is there a phone number for Bob O? The guy does not have any track gear and does not want to sign up and not have the right gear available and does not want to have the days fill up and miss out...

I know the guy does not want to harass anyone, but maybe a phone call to Bob O is better?

Thanks in advance :eek:

Mr.DJ

The contact info can be found in the contact section of the www.nesba.com.

If an email was sent to info@ nesba.com the sender will get an auto-response with tracking #

6 days without a response = unacceptable. Send me the tracking number to the email below.

Bunny7of9

I will see if he has that tracking number. He sent another message today I believe also. Thanks so much!

JGardy_781

DJ -

Just sent you an e-mail - Long story short, I've been working the same issue through the normal channels since 13 May and still don't have PPE secured for the 3/4 July Summit JC events for a friend I'm bringing to the track. Detail is in the e-mail I sent a few minutes ago.

Jason

Bunny7of9

My friend emailed info@nesba.com several days ago. He did not get an auto-response with a tracking number.

He then called the track day store and got an email address to mail to.

He sent an email to the email address provided by track day store with all his info required (gear and sizes and stuff).

That person told him to email info@nesba.com because he did not cover Summit.

He emailed info@nesba.com (again) and did get a tracking number (can provide if you would like) but has not heard back yet.

Thanks. Not trying to be a pain.....

Bunny7of9

My friend heard back and everything is reserved. Thanks again, everyone for your help. :adore:

See you all at Jefferson!