Ride/Space available: NYC - Mid Ohio 5/10-11

dbarufaldi

Leaving NYC Sunday, May 9. Two days at Mid-Ohio, then start back Tuesday night, and either drive straight through, or more likely, finish the drive Wed morning (flexible). Gas/tolls split 2 ways, room split three ways if you want the roll-away, or get a room yourself (I have a buddy meeting me in Ohio).

Enclosed trailer w/chocks and e-track, 2010 Xterra tow vehicle - should have plenty of room for you, your bike and gear. Car and room are non-smoking.

Dan B

erick1670

just wandering if you renting a garage for the both days?.... maybe we can share, I can only be there Monday and it seems that you can only rent it for both days...... I need power for my warmers, please let me know if possible

dolfnz67

erick1670;125193 wrote: got you, thanks!.....just trying to see if I can get power
If you can find no power, try and find us (White Silverado with NY plates). We'll have two honda 2000is Generators. My boy and I who will be using warmers will be using one for each bike but you can connect one tire to each generator. Just chip in on the gas usage and it's all good. We usually do this with a third boy of mine but he couldn't make it this trip so if you need it swing on by.

erick1670

dolfnz67;125596 wrote: If you can find no power, try and find us (White Silverado with NY plates). We'll have two honda 2000is Generators. My boy and I who will be using warmers will be using one for each bike but you can connect one tire to each generator. Just chip in on the gas usage and it's all good. We usually do this with a third boy of mine but he couldn't make it this trip so if you need it swing on by.
thanks alot guys, I would have taken your invitation but finally got a garage with other guy if by somehow it does not happen I will come by, I may come by anyway to introduce my self, thanks again!

dolfnz67

erick1670;125654 wrote: thanks alot guys, I would have taken your invitation but finally got a garage with other guy if by somehow it does not happen I will come by, I may come by anyway to introduce my self, thanks again!
No doubt. See you there. I'm definitely looking forward to this one!! :wow:

erick1670

dolfnz67;125670 wrote: No doubt. See you there. I'm definitely looking forward to this one!! :wow:
OHH me too :D been waiting on this one for long time, to do a least one time, I always try to do one long distance track each year, so this year is this one I may also try to do either VIR or Road Atlant but will see, but rigth now am just exited about Mid-Ohio, Yeah!