Road America Questions:

Britracer

Hey all,

Myself and my commrades are coming to RA next week for the first time (from the twin cities area). I was just wondering about a few things.

- What time do they let you in the night before?....I want to get set up and ready early as we have an early start.

- Do they have a good choice of electrical hookups for trailers?....

- Whats a good place to pit with a toy hauler type setup?

- Where's a good place to go for dinner/drinks?

Thanks for any advoce, it's goona be awesome to go to this track!!!!

beac83

They usually let you in after 5, sometimes not until 6PM.

Trailer Electrical hookups are scarce in the paddock. 120/240V 50A connections are available on one electrical pole and on a large board behind the main concession stand (the one with the benches and tables in front)

Extensive RV connections are available in the RV parking area. Its not part of the main paddock, but is in a tree-lined lot off to the right of the main road into the paddock.

Don't know about local food - I always just bring my own and cook.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Donnyballgame

Britracer;208105 wrote: Hey all,

Myself and my commrades are coming to RA next week for the first time (from the twin cities area). I was just wondering about a few things.

- What time do they let you in the night before?....I want to get set up and ready early as we have an early start.

- Do they have a good choice of electrical hookups for trailers?....

- Whats a good place to pit with a toy hauler type setup?

- Where's a good place to go for dinner/drinks?

Thanks for any advoce, it's goona be awesome to go to this track!!!!
1. I usually get there around 6:30 to 7 pm the night before with no issues.
2. Not sure what hookups they have other than a standard extension cord.
3. Toyhauler pits would best be on the main paddock area, down east of the garages, but you can park anywhere you like.
4., Dinner and drinks are all over. Plynouth has quite a few places, we found a great pizza joint downtown there we like. Can't remember the name. Siebkan's in Elkhart Lake is famous and tasty as well.
5. You are correct, going to Road America is awesome.

Britracer

Sounds good. I just don't wanna listen to a generator all night that's all...

We are looking forward to this, it's gonna rock!!!