Road Atlanta

richIfz1

Better late than never. What a day 7/2! First time on track in about 10 years. Scary and awesome mix. But made a couple of new friends. One in particular answered a lot of newbie questions. But a big shout out to N2 staff. Had a lot of questions before and day of and they made this transition super easy. Special shout out to Q who went around with me and had a helfpul conversation afterward. I was scared and tight and he reminded me to have fun. We could be doing a lot of other things today but instead we are getting to ride motorcycles! Start with having fun and the rest will come later. He also helped me find some A/C on a hot day and some cold water. My overall experience with N2 folks has been very positive. They run a great track day and are super supportive as needed.

Just for anyone out there thinking about trying track days, or like me starting back up after a break. This is a great club! I started where I started and was safe and welcome. Plenty of room to build skill and speed if and when I want to. But mainly invited to have fun riding my bike on an awesome race track. And that is what I did.

Plan to be at VIR tomorrow and hopefully Kershaw in October.

Thanks

Rich