Roanoke VA

Hello from Roanoke VA. I'm new on the forum here. I've been riding street bikes for 10 years and over 150,000 miles. Rode dirt and BMX growing up.

I went to VIR for the INTRO to track back on OCT 19 '09. WHAT A BLAST. Too bad my (BUELL) street bike was only geared for 140.

I'll be seeing some of ya'll around. CYA :tothetrack:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
the word is up.....ya didnt mention that you RODE to the trackday that morning.......brrrrrr

Ya, Kevin and I did ride to VIR from Roanoke that cold, cold morning. It was below 30F when we left Roanoke and the sun didn't come up till we got past Danville(2.5hr). Lots of road kill to dodge that morning. Brrrrrrrrr We're badA$$ bikers. Well maybe not badA$$ but defiantly hard core. Well maybe not that hard core, but I quit listing to the weather man. (really, I'm hard core :nutkick:) :p

jay956

thats hard core. i was at patriot the day before and it was quite cold in the morning (was camping). only geared for 140? my twin tops out at 125 with its current gearing.

BENMAN

I just found out that I may have a free track day from Yamaha / NESBA for buying a new Yamaha this year and a free subscription to their magazine. RIGHTEOUS!!!:wow:

RidgeRacer

What's up righton. Yeah Ben, should. That's how my brother got hooked up with his track day. He's going on 5/15. You guys decided when you'll go?

BENMAN

RidgeRacer;102608 wrote: What's up righton. Yeah Ben, should. That's how my brother got hooked up with his track day. He's going on 5/15. You guys decided when you'll go?
Bry and I are planning on 5/14 or 5/15! Maybe for....FREEEEEEE?!?!?!?!

Gwarusee

I remeber seeing yall roll in. Way too cold! Who was it with the "yuntugghh" license plate? I got a kick out of seein that.:D