Rrr

jimgl3

good luck to Meat and The Squid this weekend at RRR!

and to any other Nesbians going of course

RacerRuss

Some of us part time Nesbians went and had a good weekend.

The real standout Nesbian for the weekend from our group was Jim Cohrs. He had two 2nd place finishes in MW Sbk Ex and MW GP Ex. He won the F40 race going away. But the real accomplishment was winning MW Supersport Expert over Santiago Villa, Greg Melka and Michael Corbino. He turned some low 1:13 lap times in the process. :adore:

Rick Johnson just missed the podium in multiple races with 3 fourth place finishes and one sixth.

I wound up in Roadracing World for 2nd in the Pirelli challenge http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=41155. Finished 3rd in Sr. Sbk. Should have been 2nd, but they forgot to throw the white flag, so I was following a guy on a 750 waiting to throw down on him the last lap and was surprised by the checkered. Throw that in with a couple a 7th and 8th in MW GP Ex and MW Superbike respectively.

BTW, saw Folly1 there, good to see you Ben.

Rick Johnson

It was very hot but a great time. Congrats to Jim and Russ. Russ got beat by a Bimoto 1000 in the 600 diablo challenge. Didn't seem right to me. He should have got the win. Only my second time there so I was happy to hit a 1:16.61 before I left. Think I would have beat that cause I was getting faster each lap in my last race but it was red flagged and shorted 3 laps. Oh well. 15's next time!