RRW magazine

meowculpa

NESBA track-day listings are conspicuously absent from the track day calendar listings on the magazine for the past few issues [ i just started subscribing to this via the NESBA coupon] . I think the magazine is fantastic and has a good range of readers [ most of them sport enthusiast] who are interested in Track days and therefore, having the NESBA calendar would be beneficial for the club. besides, it doesn't even cost anything, if I'm reading this box on page 82 right!

perhaps, we are waiting for the schedule to be finalized before posting or there might be other reasons that I fail to comprehend but I thought it might be useful to bring it to the Directors' attention..

Bucky Badger

The schedule was sent to RRW twice. The first time the email bounced back at me because the email address they said to send it to was "no longer accepting email" I then called and talked to someone at their office and they gave me instructions to send it to a different email address.

Thanks for the heads up....I will follow up with them first thing Monday morning