Save the Planet (er.. printer ink)

Motofun352

Control Rider
Here's a minor issue.....When I print out my advance registration form that is e-mailed to me....I get a page of full color advertisements....Now I know I could print preview and just select the actual registration form...but I'm old and I forget (alot!). Anyways, I now have three beautiful full color adverts for armor bodies and woodcraft stuff. You gotta believe next time I need some of this stuff I'm gonna check out the NESBA trackstore but that color ink stuff is expensive.

I feel better now...I'm gonna go have my warm milk and take a nap... :rolleyes:

Mr.DJ

? really? I just registered for an event and the auto-confirmation form didn't include any adverts from our sponsors (trackdaystore, Ohlins, etc....)

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
The confirmations I got for this weekend had a trackdaystore.com flyer as an attachment on each one. Maybe your email automatically opens attachments?

beac83

My email doesn't auto-load pics. That way, I can get to the text quickly. See if you can disable automatic graphics display in your email program.

geekmug

ninjamansc;123866 wrote: The confirmations I got for this weekend had a trackdaystore.com flyer as an attachment on each one. Maybe your email automatically opens attachments?
Yah, the 4 registration emails I have gotten have all had an out-dated Armour Bodies advert attached to it.. if I act now, I can get a free 2009 membership.. :confused:

Meat

Mine did not have anything attached to my Barber registration. Maybe they are punishing you for an inside pass.