Scammer alert ?

Kirk J Erlinger

Possible Scammers on N2 Site

I've posted that i'm looking for AiM Solo timer and was contacted within 24hr of both below.

1. Kexowal817 on N2 site: said to contact Thompsondavis472@gmail.com - has 'friends' Aim Solo 2 DL for $150.00 shipped. Kexowal817 provided me with email & phone number for seller. Now story is; the father has passed away and item is now for sale.
  2. jideman0424 on N2 site: his 'friend' has a AiM Solo 2 for $300, price seems reasonable, but he appears too desperate to make a deal
Both above signed up w/N2 site within the last 48 hours

If I'm wrong and if either of these sellers are legit i will apologize, but they fall into the category of "too good to be true"

Merry Merry all

Kirk

MK3Brent

Treebeard
I'm the admin on the FZ09 forum, and we get TONS of these.
We had to post an announcement to beware PM's from these scammers.
On the Admin side of the page, I've added every e-mail and user to the ban list that several forums use as well.

Stay vigilant, and always protect yourself with using a service that will help you get your money back.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
When I see weird posts that are way after the original post, I delete them as spam and block. Can't catch them all. If you see a post that looks like spam, send a report and we'll take care of it. So annoying.

But yes, be careful on this site, and really, any and all sites.

Kirk J Erlinger

Both times Scammers contacted via N2 Forum messaging; both times message said my listing was seen and I was given an email address to contact as 'they had what i wanted but were out of "town" or some other excuse'.

Also both times sender of message had literally just sign up to N2 Forum site.

Yes one must pay attention

Then on the flip side I purchased what i wanted via a FB track day site and transaction went smoothly and i could see info on seller. Be careful out there people!