Second year (sort of)

mkru34

I rode 3 times last year at Blackhawk and was going to be bumped up into Intermediate, but the rain ruined that. I just bought my own suit and boots, but am using my fiances' father's bike. I should be riding at Blackhawk this year as well as watching the sunday AMA races at Road America and then doing the track day on the monday.

I just moved to the St. Louis area to work on my Masters of Sports Science and Rehabilitation at Logan College of Chiropractic. I am trying to find a way into the AMA or somewhere to train racers. (If anyone is interested in helping, I am all ears... Just to throw that out there.) Also, if any one is doing the track day at Road America or watching the race on Sunday, I would be greatful to meet up with you and just shoot the breeze.

As I am sure all of you are... I am utterly infatuated with this sport and can't wait to spend the rest of my life involved in some way.

Thanks,

Mike

dave433

I'm sure you will meet some members at the AMA races. Have fun and good luck on your future endeavors!!

Dave

Zippy

I plan to make it to the races this year. I was hoping to visit with the Jordan race team while I'm there. Just PM me when the time gets close if you want to try to hang out some while we're there.

Linsay