see ya later, alligator!

greeny

I'm moving to New Hampshire! There's a really good job opportunity that I just can't turn down. Thanks for all the great memories, you guys are the best, and I'll definitely come back to visit as often as possible.

lplonske

dislike! i'm starting a petition to stop this nonsense.
congrats tho bro, good for you! we'll miss ya

stkr

Congrat Jordan! :D I hope it all works out for you, and wish you the best of luck. It's been a lot of fun.

Here's to the man that got me started on Beer Pong :cheers:

lplonske

i don't think i'll ever forget the first time i met you, mr. greeny. road america, first TD. we exited T5 at the end of the session and you pulled up next to me. I said "well?" you paused for a second before saying something to the affect of: "we have a LOT to work on". i think about that moment and laugh, good times bud! :D

I'm calling BS. No way you can leave your wife, kids, house, pets, etc behind. You're too tied down here. Oh, wait. You're like 21 aren't you? With nothing holding you back from a rock-n-roll lifestyle.

Good luck!

Matt

7lVQP.gif

greeny

thanks fellas! NJMP is a haul but i'll try to make it out there eventually. i'm gonna be putting in some serious miles at NHMS though. it's about 30 mins away.

j_fuggin_t

Wtf!?!?!

You and Andrei were the first ppl i met at the track, i was a complete noob and had no idea what to do, what to eat, drink, fuel etc.. though i know you'll be back i'm gonna miss ya dude! so will Lil' Ben!!

aaronrun

Awww damn. Chicago Indoor Racing is gonna be especially upset when they find this out ;) Seriously though, sorry to hear it man! I really appreciate the advice me and the others received from your CR duties. Good luck at your new residence and I hope to run into you at the track again soon!