Sharkskinz w/new paintjob: '05/'06 GSXR 1000

D-Swens

Set of Sharkskinz Bodywork for GSXR 1000's '05/'06: (Upper, Lower, Tail)

Was mounted up and ridden for a few races before paint. Never down, not a scratch on it. It was removed, cleaned and sanded, re-sealed and given the professional paint treatment. It has been on display in the shop since paint and has not left the office.

Paint quality is equal to or better than any of the AMA factory bikes. The blue is a House of Kolor "blue pearl mica" and goes really nice with the factory Suzuki blue (thats why I used it), it is just a little more brilliant!
I have the '08 Spies/Mladin Rockstar Makita Replica decal kit (Kruzel's) that I can install for you, it goes perfect with the color scheme.

Asking $1200

D-Swens

tail pics

I'll add some pics of the lower tomorrow (the white continues off of the upper, then a small red section matching the upper, then the very bottom 1/3 is gloss black)

D-Swens

Bucky Badger;18481 wrote: beautiful....

Wish this was for an 07 and (more importantly) wish that I had the cash to drop on this bodywork
Haha, thanks dude...
I'd love to paint up an '07 set for you...and I take trade in on stock stuff if that helps at all.

D-Swens

Bump...

I'll throw in a Free Puigg Winshield, Free DZus fasteners drilled and riveted, all bodywork pieces already fitted drilled and installed on bike, and free custom numbers as well...

Here's how the stuff looks with the custom vinyl work...I can add/change the logos if you want. The tail has the replica "VP" stickers on it was well...

makes a great Holiday present

Landshark

Control Rider
1200 is very reasonable! Figure 700 is a great price for a set of skarkskins and 500 is a good price for paint. In the end that 1200 is a deal though its a big chunk of change all at once. Now toss in the fasteners and decals. Drew wish it fit my 750.

Looks great Drew.

D-Swens

icebergmikey;27981 wrote: i would buy them playa but 1200....whoa...i can give you half of that??? good luck on the sale!
Retail from Sharkskinz on the Bodywork is: $826
The windscreen retails at: $75
D-Zus fasteners: $16 + labor to pre-drill and mount everything
Shipping: $65
= $1000+ Just in Bodywork

Now throw in a top of the line clearcoated vinyl kit with custom numbers and name decals and you're looking at about $75 from any sign shop or ebay if you get good deals

So basically you're getting a paint job thats better than what Spies's gets for well under $200:doh:
Just a heads up, but just the blue pearl in that paint job alone cost more than $200 to buy at wholesale cost, not counting primers, other base colors, and clear...You couldn't spray that paint job for less than $350 if you owned the paint shop yourself, and got your labor for free.

I do my best to hook people up with deals and keep this as cheap as possible. When you factor in labor, trust me I'm eating a lot on this type of job just to try to get some cool looking stuff out there on the track to be seen. If you want to talk price you can shoot me a PM or Call me anytime...

D-Swens

Landshark;27987 wrote: 1200 is very reasonable! Figure 700 is a great price for a set of skarkskins and 500 is a good price for paint. In the end that 1200 is a deal though its a big chunk of change all at once. Now toss in the fasteners and decals. Drew wish it fit my 750.

Looks great Drew.
Thanks Troy, wish they fit your 750 as well, then we'd both be happy

I'll def do my next couple demo sets for the spring on 600's and 750's so hopefully that will help some people out

D-Swens

Bump...

This would make a great holiday present for yourself or your really good friend that rides a gsxr:dunno: