Showers/Electrical at BHF?

Amac955

I have a couple quick questions for the BHF regulars.

1. Do they have power available for warmers? I'm going to Star Motorcycle School on June 26th and it is for military members only so I don't think there will be a lot of people running warmers.

2. What are the showers like? Last time i was there I recall them being prison-like, but I thought I read they built new ones.

Thanks!

PatFitz9

Power is there, but not very plentiful. I wouldn't count on it.

The showers are pretty nice for a track. The water is hot and they are clean enough.

beac83

There are 120V outlets on the rear of the shower/bathroom building(Northeast corner), and on the corner of the store (northeast corner) (behind the gas pumps) I think there are about 6 or 8 circuits in each location.

There used to be some power on the northwest corner of the pavilion, but I haven't been there since that was rebuilt last winter, and I don't know what may be there at this point.

Also, power is available under the overhang on the east end of the tire shed, there are two circuits per post, and a 50A RV plug on the outside post. There are a couple of circuits (4?) on the west side of the tire shed as well. Also, one 20A circuit in the old tech shed, and two in the new tech shed.

There is also a power board north of the scoring / race central building with RV circuits, and there are power poles in the grassy area between where you cross the track and where the road enters the paddock.

At BHF, bring long, heavy gauge power cords. You'll need them. If you pit along Turns 3-4-5, you'll need a generator.

Morrand

beac83;243758 wrote: There used to be some power on the northwest corner of the pavilion, but I haven't been there since that was rebuilt last winter, and I don't know what may be there at this point.
Still there. The pavilion is completely different from last year (enclosed, and with a tower on it), but that part has remained.

ERB68

Kmysiak847;245646 wrote: I'll be there on the 25th for the STAR school! The weather is suppose to be in the 80s!
man the weather was perfect!!

I really hope they come back and do a race school/pro school.