So an early start on the off season

Godfather

Can you?

Can you put it back together?

That would be my PROBLEM!:wow:

So what are you riding at Barber?

noobinacan

wow looks like super fun time!
sleeper R6 with 140 to the wheel ? (then you gotta tell Adam that its a stock motor)

HOLY SHIT!!!!! Something tells me I just went to the back burner of "special". Can't wait to see it Mike. Of course I'll probably only see it in the paddock or fading into the distance.:adore:

bmrboy

I'm thinking about 800cc to 825cc ..... about 160+ H.P. .....Hi octane RACE GAS ONLY !!!
lots & lots of very special goodies .... Titanium hardware through out ...
cams , springs , retainers , valves ...... very special crank & rods ...... head ported & polished ... degreed cams
Very special pistons .....
nothing but the best in GO FAST parts !!!!!!!

No doubt , It will be sick fast ..... :wow:
I could be wrong ... and stay a 750 !!! ..... but run like a 1000 .... except faster ...... :dunno:

Ruhe52

So an early start on the off season

We shall see going to go for reliability so fairly stock with some Daggs magic powder sprinkled on top. Goal get roughly the same power my 05 Gsxr 1000 put down in a much snappier chassis. Motors are only as good as the power you can actually use.
This is my first time building a motor but by the end of winter I will have done 2 for the 750 and 2 for the R6.
The good thing is I have some pretty damn good professors at my motorcycle college. Jerry
"Brutha Love " Daggett is one meticulous motor builder.
Don't you ever leave any grease on that clutch basket kids. Chuck and Jerry cane mofos in this school if you get it wrong!!!!!! :spank:

Keep tuning in as I will be posting up updates and more videos

Also around Dec/Jan look for the chassis refresh video.

See some if you cats at Barber. The rest of you kooks we will see next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimgl3

look forward to possibly seeing you at Rd Atlanta in the Spring. you won't believe it, so look for yourself at mylaps.com Oct. 6 you will see that i finally grasped the idea of trying to go fast = slow vs. consistency. if you count the # of 1:45's you might be pleasantly surprised. it's still slow, but it's something i can build upon.