So, uh the schedule has been posted

bmrboy

simonburic;297347 wrote: You might want to try hitting the Climbing Esses a little faster then, that will keep you from zzzzzzzzzzz.

IMO VIR Full is worth it for the Climbing Esses alone, I don't know what you are riding but you can hit them at warp speed. If you are falling asleep at VIR Full you aren't doing it right.

If William hit the track any faster .... He would need a pilots license .... :agree:
He rides a BMW S-1000 RR ... Very well , I might add .... :asleep:

noobinacan

wallacew;297348 wrote: eh, i'd prefer to take a right just before them at T7. But thats just me. Personally, ive grown to like the technical parts as opposed to the sweepers and straights. Like the esses on the backside of NOLA, they are great, but once you get them mastered they are done. However, the "crest" of T7 at VIR will cost you a paint job if you dont treat her right, and she is soooooo tempting. She has the scars to prove that she is a vet!

Dont get me wrong, esses are fun to, but...
+1
could care less about full either...just North is way more fun.
:agree:

wallacew

bmrboy;297389 wrote: If William hit the track any faster .... He would need a pilots license .... :agree:
He rides a BMW S-1000 RR ... Very well , I might add .... :asleep:
Mike, i hope im that kind when im 78...or is it 82 years old? :)

Thanks Mike!

Unbroken13

Good to hear your still riding mike!!! Was scared I was going to lose all my new siscillian racing friends!!! Vir is awesome ... North and south are both amazing!!! Patriot is a blast!!! Haven't run full yet... So will y'all quit downing it!!! Lololol... Hey nesba I want to run full!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to April all 3 days gonna be a blast!!!!!

What about ncbike?? Only saw 2 weekends scheduled?? Was hoping for more.. That track is fun and close for us RVA guys!!!

mjkuhno

Unbroken13;297443 wrote: Good to hear your still riding mike!!! Was scared I was going to lose all my new siscillian racing friends!!! Vir is awesome ... North and south are both amazing!!! Patriot is a blast!!! Haven't run full yet... So will y'all quit downing it!!! Lololol... Hey nesba I want to run full!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to April all 3 days gonna be a blast!!!!!

What about ncbike?? Only saw 2 weekends scheduled?? Was hoping for more.. That track is fun and close for us RVA guys!!!
:D

Soon Josh....soon (though not soon enough!)

BTW - dood, you've got to fix your avatar - rotate that pic already man!

Unbroken13

na8uheza.jpg
jefferson circuit looking good.. Might have to give it a try

Unbroken13

New pick... Rightly rotated mike... Thankx for the heads up... Avatars are really small on tapatalk I never noticed lol

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Always wondered what it would be like for half of it to be super grippy and the other half slicker than pig snot. Why not just pave ALL of it???

shad0ws

pumped about the 5/31 and 6/1 weekend. I normally only ride on the weekends because of work and it hard to get off. Love north course.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
shad0ws;297473 wrote: pumped about the 5/31 and 6/1 weekend. I normally only ride on the weekends because of work and it hard to get off. Love north course.
You're talking about VIR, I'm with on the North course. :agree:

tireatr

NESBA leadership, I just gotta ask, WHY so few track days in the SE between early April and the first week of June? The same thing goes for the end of summer/beginning of fall. May and Sept have to be two of the best months for riding in the SE and NESBA has ZERO dates in either month in the SE 4 years running? Last year we had 2 days in the entire fall season at VIR?

jcrich

tireatr;297511 wrote: NESBA leadership, I just gotta ask, WHY so few track days in the SE between early April and the first week of June? The same thing goes for the end of summer/beginning of fall. May and Sept have to be two of the best months for riding in the SE and NESBA has ZERO dates in either month in the SE 4 years running? Last year we had 2 days in the entire fall season at VIR?
tumblr_m2mc2rr1qI1qmwge1o1_500.jpg

I am guessing but it may have to do with the schedule is not complete yet. But I am just guessing. Or maybe in years past there were dates during those times, but attendance was too light to support keeping them on the schedule. Again just guessing.

JRA

tireatr;297511 wrote: NESBA leadership, I just gotta ask, WHY so few track days in the SE between early April and the first week of June? The same thing goes for the end of summer/beginning of fall. May and Sept have to be two of the best months for riding in the SE and NESBA has ZERO dates in either month in the SE 4 years running? Last year we had 2 days in the entire fall season at VIR?
When you go to the events page:

tireatr

Hey John, I saw that but I felt It was a fair question given the past few years... I hope NESBA adds dates in May and Sept in the SE as well as more dates in Late April and Oct. I am hoping to get more TD's in this year.

Craigo298er

tireatr;297517 wrote: Hey John, I saw that but I felt It was a fair question given the past few years... I hope NESBA adds dates in May and Sept in the SE as well as more dates in Late April and Oct. I am hoping to get more TD's in this year.
Same here. I didn't ride NESBA last year because I was offshore for all the SE dates. I'd love to see May and Sept dates added.