Southeast Motorcycle

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
Checking if anyone has used this dealer for anything? I plan on taking my Aprilia to them for valves and possibly ECU tune/flash. Ideally I could get a warm referral so as not to me just a transaction. They're an official Aprilia dealer also have a location near Savannah.

Southeast Motorcycle
6401 Spring Street
30134 Douglasville, GA
678-831-3747

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

twistyrider

I'm actually one of the techs there, so I won't give you my opinion because it's bias. I will say myself and the other tech both have about 10 years each in the industry. We all are all extremely passionate about this sport and industry. This is the only shop I've ever worked at where everyone rides and not just sometimes, most ride everyday. 3 of the 5 of us don't even own cars. 4 of us are veterans too. Long story short... We're just a group of guys who love motorcycles and want to see your bike last a long time and make the process of buying, selling, and maintaining your motorcycles as pleasant and possible!

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
Nice! Quick reply. I talked to one of the guys there and he actually rode with us recently at CMP. Glad to make these connections.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk