SPEED gets it right

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Just saw on the old TiVo that SPEED is airing WSB race 1 and 2 this sunday, followed by motoGP. Starts at 3pm. All same day coverage. Hopefully the start of trend.

lindr6

Still got to wait a whole week just to watch the first race AMA. Oh and at 10pm on a saturday like I dont have nothing else to do. I guess I don't thank GOD for dvr's.

LesPow

Control Rider
He was OUT!! in the RA race. We forgot about him as the real race was between sec. and third. Made me want to ride RA sometime this year.

Quickone4u

Wsb has had some great battles so far this year. I look foward to every single one of those. I still want to watch and look foward to the AMA races but, saying speeds coverage sucks is an understatement at best! At least they have had a few decent battles further back in the field and when Mladin was riding injured. Still love seeing him at the front though. Oh,well:dunno:

rcr14

Don't expect AMA coverage too get better. WSBK&MotoGP are pulling more ad $$ which=better time slots. Which is a shame. I mean AMA is getting the shaft. Those guys are still racing their butts off. Companys are stills paying for sponsorship and getting NO return on it. the racing is good,or I'm I wrong.:dunno: