Speed, you really got me now....

aowens2

Peeteetong gents, really glad to finally be here. Checking in from just south of
Atlanta, GA here. Gotta give my buddy TeamCK16 credit for finding us a good organization to get with. Ready to put in some time on more technical tracks, better myself on and off the track, make some friends, and have a good time.

Overall, I would like to do a couple races by the end of the year.

Getting pretty bored on the street, and worried too after seeing some of these wadded
up machines. And I know it isn't always the riders fault, but I always say, they only go as fast as you make 'em.

My story is a short one at this point. I have been to two track days at Jennings GP
in FL. It all started at about 150mph. But an experience to never be forgotten, and hope to be adding many more.

Me and CK got bumped up to intermediate in the first session on our second day
there. Both of us on bone stock machines all taped up and stuff. I will give him
this, he was on a 600 and I was on the 1000, but for those that have been to Jennings,
is there really a place to stretch legs on a 1000 there?
Anyways after close video anaylasis, we both determined our quickest lap was 1:30.

Thats all there is.

Any suggestions or comments from you guys on us taking it to the next level every time is appreciated. Look forward to seeing yall @ Barber on March 1st.

Ruhe52

Welcome will not see you at Barber for the opener but come on out to Road Atlanta 3 day in April you can stretch that 1000s legs on that track