Summit CCS July 4th Who's coming

Jiggy

Control Rider
Congrats on the Podiums, Pete. between you and Rick, our side of the paddock was representing. Congrats on all the wood.

Rick Johnson

I didn't do as well as Memorial weekend but had a good time.I ended up with a 2nd, 4=4ths,a 6th in the unlimited class and 2=6ths, 7th, and 8th in MW.

Twiztedjester55

Jiggy;67570 wrote: Congrats on the Podiums, Pete. between you and Rick, our side of the paddock was representing. Congrats on all the wood.
Don't forget about your first podium also buddy, you did great out there as well and I was glad I was in Turn 1 to let you know you got third and to see your reaction.

Revvin' Evan

Jiggy;66169 wrote: In for both days. I'll be the CCS noob watching from the back of the pack.
You can't really watch from the back when you have three top 5's with one of those on the podium........sandbaggin" sonofabitch :congrats:

Twiztedjester55

Yeah 2 of my fav. moments of the weekend was Rick hopping up and down on his bike coming out of T3 after his 1st win, and John almost getting asspacked in T2 celebrating after finding out he got 3rd for his first podium.

Jiggy

Control Rider
LOL, i kept looking around thinking you guys were pointing at someone else because I thought I had finished 4th or 5th. I think the corner workers at the following corners thought that I won the MotoGP championship. It was a pretty cool feeling seeing all of you guys on the fence cheering on the cool down lap, i'll never forget that.

Rick Johnson

Actually I was really pissed off because I was winning the race and came up on a backmarker coming out of T7 and he slowed me down I passed him on the outside of T9 because it looked like there wasn't enough room to pass him on the inside but I guess there was and the guy behind me got a better drive and passed me on the inside at the bridge and I couldn't pass him back so he won.I worked hard to get into the lead and should have won it.I'm usually a good sport but was cussing like crazy inside my helmet because I really wanted that win.I won my first two races ever there memorial weekend but thought that one was mine until that.I was riding harder then I ever ridden so I could win that one but that's racing.Next time I guess I'll just have to take the inside line even if it's tight.