Summit Point Airfence

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Hey guys (and gals) I know this is late notice but we had to confirm that it would be available first.

We are looking for some volunteers for Airfence setup Thursday around 6pm and takedown Saturday around 5:15pm.

If you can help please post up here so we can get a headcount and meet in front of the classroom at the above mentioned times....

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Shiloh, I will try to be there. I may be leaving later in order to bring our friend. If he's not coming I'll leave early enough to help. Let you know tomorrow night for sure.

Ron R

I should be there Thursday and if weather / riding ability holds I'll be there for take down Saturday.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Hey guys (and gals) I know this is late notice but we had to confirm that it would be available first.

We are looking for some volunteers for Airfence setup Thursday around 6pm and takedown Saturday around 5:15pm.

If you can help please post up here so we can get a headcount and meet in front of the classroom at the above mentioned times....

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

OK, Shiloh - heard from our friend and he's not coming until sometime Friday night I believe, so I'll plan on leaving early enough to help out with the air fence.