Take WERA's Summit Main Dates?

RADAR Magnet

Any chance we can pick up WERA's cancelled dates at Summit Main this weekend (9/21,22)? I doubt too many people already registered for Jefferson would mind switching to Main.

R1Baby

Control Rider
That would be nice, sure it is nit an easy task to switch tracks. Cost is different, etc.

USMC_10

Anyone know who's in charge of making this change? Dave, where are you my friend? Do we even have a chance?

Kruizen

Control Rider
You guys have fun and keep it upright. I'm bailing and heading to ncbike for a day lot closer to home.

freeflydive

Ditto, I wish we could ride Summitt Main for back to back days. Not many seem to enjoy Jefferson, if given an alternative.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
RADAR Magnet;288717 wrote: Come on NESBA! Roger Lyle has picked up Saturday; let's get Sunday!
It's probably a logistical nightmare for NESBA and never going to happen, but it's a nice thought at least!

USMC_10

Well Summit Jefferson on 22 Sep was removed from the registration page. Not sure if that means it was simply canceled, or if there really is an effort to move the track day to Main. :dunno:

I really wish NESBA would keep us informed so we can plan our weekends. Isn't that one of the benefits in running a forum?

Edit: Within 5 minutes of originally posting this, Bob Blandford posted a note saying the JC event was canceled due to lack of participation. Thank you for the update.