Tech

itaintall

Hi,

I'm new to NESBA; I'm signed up for an upcoming session, and had a question about tech. I have a "bolt fix" on my shift lever and also on my rear brake. Has anybody ever had trouble getting through tech with a repaired lever like this?

Thanks,

Mr.DJ

I'm not sure what a "bolt fix" is. But, it's safe to say if you safety wire the item in question.... there won't be one at tech.

As long as it doesn't look like it will not "shake off" during a session, your good. Send me a pic if possible and I'll give you my two cents.

Welcome to the club!!!!!!

DJ

itaintall

Bolt Fix

Thanks for the reply DJ,

Behold the glory of the "bolt fix"...two of them! No, I'm not generally a klutz; a construction worker got too familiar with my bike while I was inside on a drywall inspection (broken shift lever), and my 16 yr old was learning to throttle blip while downshifting, and didn't quite get the coordination right--locked the front and took a low speed tumble (broken rear brake pedal....lever...whatever you call it.

It's secure.

Jeff

Mr.DJ

From what I can see here, it looks like you'll have no problem with that part passing tech.

see ya there,