Thank you N2! Had an amazing time @ Road Atlanta! And some vids and some pics :)

dude

Let me just start off with saying I am not a frequent track day goer. Roughly about 6 under my belt, 3 on this track, for the past 4 years.

I just wanted to say BIG thank you to the N2 staff for the amazing track day this Saturday! You guys are fantastic and I enjoyed every minute of riding with you. This is the most 1-1 attention and advise I have gotten on a track day EVER and being a novice that's important to me. Much appreciated!

I eagerly look forward to riding with the N2 family in July when you all come down to GA again!!

Some vids and some pics:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401150366.960186.jpg

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Glad you had a good time. It was an awesome weekend. It was my first time back since 2009 and I forgot how crazy Road Atlanta is. Launching under the bridge is nothing short of amazing/terrifying/fun. Holding the throttle wide open down the back stretch in 6th is addictive. And the people I met were truly top shelf! I can't wait for July.

We had several friends riding Novice this weekend. I remember seeing you come through a few laps and you were looking good. Track is the way to go vs street, and with the N2 Novice classes and great group of instructors getting you guys in shape the entire Novice group was looking awesome both days! The July event is always a good one - hoping for some off the hook chow and a great fundraiser this year too!!

HJ

dude

Glad you had a good time. It was an awesome weekend. It was my first time back since 2009 and I forgot how crazy Road Atlanta is. Launching under the bridge is nothing short of amazing/terrifying/fun. Holding the throttle wide open down the back stretch in 6th is addictive. And the people I met were truly top shelf! I can't wait for July.

Was fun riding with you John (right?)! The intermediate session i got a chance to ride in was painful for me cause i was running on fumes and all sorts of muscles were aching lol but i felt safer somehow and i am excited to do it again in July. Def the right thing to do and thank you for bumping me.

dude

We had several friends riding Novice this weekend. I remember seeing you come through a few laps and you were looking good. Track is the way to go vs street, and with the N2 Novice classes and great group of instructors getting you guys in shape the entire Novice group was looking awesome both days! The July event is always a good one - hoping for some off the hook chow and a great fundraiser this year too!!

HJ

Thanks, i definitely learned a lot about some of the things i was doing wrong and learned a lot about this new bike i was riding so hopefully will get to put the lessons learned into practice next time!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Was fun riding with you John (right?)! The intermediate session i got a chance to ride in was painful for me cause i was running on fumes and all sorts of muscles were aching lol but i felt safer somehow and i am excited to do it again in July. Def the right thing to do and thank you for bumping me.

Yes, John is correct.

I told you that you'd fit right in. Yes, end of day bumps come with exhaustion but I'm glad you gave it a shot. You will learn a lot in the I group even if you only do a few events per season. Keep riding like you were this weekend and you'll be fine.